Media Master Coach
Sydney, NSW Australia
Sydney, NSW 2000
Media Master Coach is a coaching academy created by global media entrepreneur Filippa Guarna; an Australian motorsport media specialist with 22 years of experience working across five continents.
With all programs held online and via video conferencing, Media Master Coach makes media tuition available no matter where in the world clients are based globally, or the level of experience they have.
Born from a need to train racing drivers how to master the media for their sporting careers Media Master Coach provides coaching programs for both aspiring and professional athletes teaching:
- create a media mindset stronger than your competitors
- win and retain fans and sponsors using the media
- formulate a social media content plan your fans will love
- stand out from other athletes with a professional media kit
- develop and strengthen your personal brand
- write killer press releases that news outlets will read
- avoid a media crisis and stay in the news for all the right reasons
- find your confident voice and overcome fears in interviews with our Successful Interview Playbook (free with every program)
- and heaps more!
The media can make or break your sporting career. Play it right and you’re a hero, get it wrong and you lose everything you’ve worked hard for. So why do athletes not invest more in learning how to master it?
Media Master Coach creator Filippa Guarna has 22 years of industry leading experience in radio, print, television, journalism, digital media, communications management and coaching and is perfectly placed to fast-track your education and skillset growth.
Her extensive career achievements include:
- radio broadcaster for South Cross Austereo and WIN Television, plus voiceover artist
- senior journalist and deputy editor at Auto Action Magazine; journalist for SupercarXtra Magazine; sub-editor for Wheels, MOTOR, Street Machine Commodores/Fords magazines
- TV producer for the Supercars Championship, Australian Off-Road Championship (AORC) and Australian Open on the Seven Network, and the international Aquabike World Championship
- TV director, editor and communications director for the Global Touring Cars (GTC) Championship in South Africa
- first dedicated social media manager for a Supercars team, representing the Holden Racing Team and HSV; digital manager for MARC Cars Australia
- videographer and content editor for Pirtek Team Murray at 2016 Indianapolis 500
- communications manager for F4 UAE and the Gulf 12 Hours endurance race
- former Women of Australian Motorsport Sport (WAMS) committee member
- officials training program creator for the Emirates Motorsports Organization (EMSO) in the UAE and the FIA
- plus content creator and camera operator for automotive brands such as General Motors, Chevrolet, Jeep, Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Ferrari Corse Clienti and Ferrari World in the UAE
Contact today for a tailored coaching program: [email protected]