Media Master Coach
Sydney, NSW Australia
Sydney, NSW 2000
Media Master Coach is a coaching academy created by global media entrepreneur Filippa Guarna; an Australian motorsport media specialist with 22 years of experience working across five continents.
While the academy focusses on training athletes, it also provides skill-focused short course programs for content creators and organisations who want to build productive media solutions, and achieve greater media leverage for their career or business. Media Master Coach is also a supporter of women in business and women in sport, providing specific programs for those who are after targeted support and mentoring.
With all programs held online and via video conferencing, Media Master Coach makes media tuition available no matter where in the world clients are based globally, or the level of experience they have.
Born from a need to train racing drivers in all aspects of the media industry, Media Master Coach provides coaching programs that teaches athletes:
- how to create the right media mindset and habits
- understanding the expectations of journalists and reporters
- how to win and retain fans and sponsors
- how to create your brand and promote it via various media channels
- digital media management
- how to avoid a media crisis
- media simplified for foreign speakers (with bilingual coaches), and
- how to create confidence in interviews via The Successful Interview Playbook.
Many athletes invest in the services of personal trainers, sports coaches, psychologists, sponsorship managers and nutritionists, but media coaching is often overlooked. However, it is equally important to invest into media education so that they’re able to build a sporting career that not only is marketable and profitable during years of competition, but provides return on investment for sponsors and open doors to addition income avenues in the future.
Additional programs for Content Creators and Organisations include:
- building your brand for entrepreneurs
- filming fundamentals
- crisis communications planning
- corporate content planning and execution, and
- how to audit your digital media channels successfully
Media Master Coach creator Filippa Guarna has 22 years of industry leading experience in radio, print, television, journalism, digital media, communications management and coaching and is perfectly placed to fast-track your education and skillset growth.
Her extensive career achievements include:
- radio broadcaster for South Cross Austereo and WIN Television, plus voiceover artist
- senior journalist and deputy editor at Auto Action Magazine; journalist for SupercarXtra Magazine; sub-editor for Wheels, MOTOR, Street Machine Commodores/Fords magazines
- TV producer for the Supercars Championship, Australian Off-Road Championship (AORC) and Australian Open on the Seven Network, and the international Aquabike World Championship
- TV director, editor and communications director for the Global Touring Cars (GTC) Championship in South Africa
- TV presenter for Bathurst 12 Hour and Aussie Racing Cars
- first dedicated social media manager for a Supercars team, representing the Holden Racing Team and HSV; digital manager for MARC Cars Australia
- videographer and content editor for Pirtek Team Murray at 2016 Indianapolis 500
- communications manager for Formula 4 UAE (F4UAE) and the Gulf 12 Hours endurance race
- former Women of Australian Motorsport Sport (WAMS) committee member
- adjunct teacher at Murdoch University Dubai
- officials training program creator for the Emirates Motorsports Organization (EMSO) in the UAE and the FIA
- plus content creator and camera operator for automotive brands such as General Motors, Chevrolet, Jeep, Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Ferrari Corse Clienti and Ferrari World in the UAE
Contact today for a tailored coaching program: [email protected]