Speed Shots Photography
Hornsby, New South Wales Australia
Hornsby, New South Wales 2077
Nathan is an experienced professional motorsport photographer working across Australia covering various motorsport categories and events.
Images taken have been published in both print and online media including Speedcafe.com, Auto Action, The Racing Magazine, RACE Magazine, V8 Action Illustrated, Sydney Morning Herald/Drive and for event programs such as the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour and Hi-Tech Oils Bathurst 6 Hour.
Currently Speed Shots Photography is the official 2020 photographic partner of the Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships, Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge, MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series, Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour and Challenge Bathurst.
We also provided on-track images of the Supercars for the Superloop Adelaide 500. We have provided exclusive event coverage and images to National Australian Motorsport categories and major events including:
- Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals
- Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australia Series
- MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series
- Superloop Adelaide 500 (one of two official on-track photographers for the South Australian Tourism Commisson)
- Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour
- Challenge Bathurst (as partner in ChallengeBathurstPhotos.com)
- Kumho Tyres V8 Touring Car Series
- Paynter Dixon Touring Car Masters
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour
- PAYCE Australian Formula 4 Championship
- Radical Australia Cup
- Formula 3 Australian Drivers Championship
- Trivett Bespoke/DEC PR
- Ferrari Australasia/Ferrari Racing Days
- Top Gear Live Australia
Our experience also includes being FIA Accredited for the Australian and Singapore Grands Prix and also attending the Le Mans 24 Hour twice as accredited media.
CAMS/Motorsport Australia Accredited since 2006, and at Gold Level since 2011.
Contact us today to discuss your category or event requirements. We are also available to provide supplementary photography services and have worked with Dirk Klynsmith Photography, Insyde Media and Daniel Kalisz.